The UBER MAZE™ EXPERIENCE @ Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose
November 20th 2018, 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
See all 3 Events:
- The Uber Maze™ Experience and Meet the Artist in the Art Loft on November 20, 2018
- The Uber Maze™ Movie in the Lee & Diane Brandenburg Theatre
- Uber Maze™ Art Loft Window Mural starting November 6, 2018
We are delighted to be the Visiting Artist in the Art Loft at the Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose, where families can experience hands-on activities all devoted to the love of mazes!
Join us to experience:
- A preview of the Uber Maze™ App
- A Gallery of Uber Maze™ Fine Artwork (including the 4x4 foot Crazy Uber Maze™)
- A Demonstration of Mazing, Maze Solving Stations
- A Maze Jam Creation Station
- A free take-home Uber Maze™ Playbook, and much more!
Stop by the theatre to enjoy viewing the world premier movie: The Uber Maze™ Movie, featuring stop motion animation of mazing along with original music from the Uber Maze™ team.
Starting on November 6th, come see Jonathan's Uber Maze™ Window Mural on the Art Loft's large picture windows!
We hope to see you there!
Read more about the Uber Maze™ Experience on this blog posting!
What is this all about?
This site is a collection of mazes that I have drawn. They are all hand drawn, detailed, and solvable. As you may have noticed, we sort our mazes into 5 main categories:
Classic Maze: A self explanatory name. These maze types are the regular mazes that we all know and love.
Noodle Maze: This maze is like spaghetti. It is 3 dimensional with over/under pathways which create terribly hard puzzles.
Line Maze: Unlike following a pathway, now you are traveling on a line! This maze becomes increasingly tricky in the next category.
Crazy Maze: This is a smorgasbord of mazes. It takes all 3 existing maze types and mashes them into one truly epic maze.
Other Maze: Other mazes are the inventive sort. This is where I put all of the mazes I create that don't fall into the above categories (They can also be used in Crazy Mazes as well).
More can be read about the maze types and how they work in the How to Maze page.